Eliminate Communication Barriers for your International Guests
On-Demand Interpretation Connecting you in Over 15 Languages.
Tourism in the US is worth USD 220.1 billion. Visitors from Mexico spend 60% of their budget on retail and hotels, from Japan 59%, and from Germany 40%. Interpreting has not traditionally been used in the retail and hotel industry but what many retailers and hoteliers may not realize is that today’s interpreting market will bring this service to them. It is both accessible and affordable with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI).
Travelers Prefer Services that Speak their Language
- 61% of tourist from Mexico that travel to the United States are more inclined to spend money on products if they are being helped in their native language.*
- 22% of frequent international travelers said they would be very likely to buy more products and stay in the same hotel in the US if interpretation was provided in their mother tongue.*
- Your customers will be able to see and hear the interpreter as if they were right next to you in the same room!
*Source: Nimdzi Insights
Quality and Dependability
Our interpreters are certified in VRI confidentiality policy, and our Smart Reconnect System automatically reconnects you to the same interpreter in case of network failure.
- Field Encryption • 256-bit version of SHA encrypts database fields including email addresses, address information, phone numbers and personal identifiers.
- Communication Encryption • All endpoints for communication are fully encrypted with TSL/SSL Access.
- Infrastructure • Cloud-based, highly scalable data centers in alignment with the best security practices.
- On-demand • Visual support with enhanced accuracy for the fifteen (15) most common languages and American Sign Language (ASL).
- 1080p • High resolution video, and more than 30 fps.
- Facial Expressions • See the interpreter and know they understood what was said.
ICD Interpretation is dedicated to improving communication for all your international guests needs and we offer 24/7 support to ensure that all parties feel comfortable with the platform.